Homeschoogle Marketplace: A one-stop website for homeschooling parents on-the-go
Homeschooling Parent magazine’s Homeschoogle Marketplace invites all homeschool support groups, co-op groups, state agencies, libraries and any other organized non-profit homeschool organization to register at no cost. That’s right – your listing is free!
YOU CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
● You (or your assigned administrator) have full access to and control of your listing.
● Place your daily, weekly, monthly or annual activities and information for public viewing – all in one place.
● Update your information as often as needed.
● Post what you want! Post information, images and links.
● You can now direct all your members to view up-to-date information daily.
● Attract new families – new (and veteran) homeschooling parents are in desperate need of support and information.
● Use your free listing to link to a website, e-mail, or any other social media page.
To register, please complete the “registration request form.”
Once your group is verified, you will receive instructions via email to set up your Homeschoogle Marketplace listing.
Thank you to our sponsors!
RECEIVE DISCOUNTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS!
All listed groups receive priority access to all discounts and special offers from our sponsors.
Look for “Homeschoogle Scoop” monthly in your email. We’ll keep you up-to-date on the latest homeschooling developments and news.
Why Google when you can Homeschoogle?